Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
staying in slateport [dw]
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 20:09:24 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

When she caught wind of a strike force within Rocket, it piqued her interest immediately. She had been working on her team's strength a lot lately. She also wanted to prove her value to the organization. If things went south during the coming battles, she wanted them to feel inclined to bail her out of any trouble. Being a researcher might not be enough, so she was eager to learn more about the opportunity. She waited alongside Gardevoir for one Tempest Quinn. She had a name, but no face.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 2:58:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

An Eevee runs into view first. The little brown fox skids to a halt in front of , then tilts her head to the side. She whips her tail and leans in to sniff at the woman's feet and pants curiously; a kittenish grin on her little muzzle.[break][break]

From around the corner, a moment later, walks Tempest Quinn.[break][break]

He's dressed not at all like he was last time he and Ameena met, his mission attire, and certainly doesn't look the part of Beast. Plain board shorts, bright flip flops, and some blue Alolan shirt with an obnoxious palm tree and Corsola pattern. In his hand is what looks to be some sort of smoothie; not even a good one, but one of those terrible 'healthy' options that had blended grass and chunky nuts and zero sugar. His phone is in the other, screen showing some social media which looks like lots of random pictures.[break][break]

"Hm?" Tempest glances up at Ameena when he notices her, brow raising as he took her in. It took a moment for it to click into place, a wide smile coming over his face as he recognized her.[break][break]

"Hey! Iron Boulder lady! You here for a Muscle Duster, too?" He shakes the terrible smoothie before getting another sip.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 steel/electric

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 21:01:03 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DOUBLADE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAAFFY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 16:58:34 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena does a poor job of hiding her surprise. His outfit is so terribly casual. The man she'd met at the chasm was not only a Rocket Beast, but the Tempest Quinn, aka a man married to the ... who she had said should study a better science. Of course, such a statement was before she knew she was talking about Cillian, but still. [break][break]

She hoped he had not shared that comment with Cillian. [break][break]

Tempest had been so laid back at the chasm. It was hard to believe this was a man so fearsome he had earned the title of Beast, and yet, Ameena knew better than to question it. She had seen zero incompetence from the Rocket leadership she'd met so far. "No," she finally answered, eyeing the Eevee beneath her, "I usually stick to tea." [break][break]

She tried to piece together this easy-going spirit with the things she'd heard of this forming strike force. "You seem rather jovial for a man preparing for the upcoming activities." The war, of course, though she wasn't sure subtlety worked with him. "I came here to discuss that strike team of yours, actually." She turned her head to see Gardevoir imprisoning a poor Doublade, then refocused her attention on Tempest. "I was hoping to hear more about it."

TAGS [break]

NOTES – catching doublade[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 17:50:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest just shrugs at her assessment.[break][break]

"Eh, not everyone needs a stick up their ass."[break][break]

And boy, a lot of Rocket sure had one wedged deep. Tempest was efficient, reliable, and good at his job- didn't mean he had to be some broody guy who pretended he didn't need people in his life. That was boring.[break][break]

A hum, as he thought about it. How to best explain to what he was up to? He glanced at Hati, who had quickly grown bored and wandered off. She was currently menacing a Flaffy, hackles raised and ice gathering around her muzzle.[break][break]

"My main duties as Beast is direct League opposition. I attack League Avatars, public figures, and other power trainers directly." Every Beast had a different skill-set and duties. Tempest was one of the more public facing of the Beasts. He was supposed to sow chaos and be a boogeyman for the League.[break][break]

"I need a handful of skilled and trustworthy people that I can rely on during missions. They don't need to be 'mask off' like me, just good at what they do."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 catching flaffy

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 21:16:32 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROTHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK CLIMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUXRAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIVALRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 18:12:09 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, she felt inclined to agree that not all of the higher ranks in Rocket needed to be so uptight, but it would have been hypocritical to say it aloud, so she let the comment slide with mild amusement. She considered the group he was trying to craft. "Are you assessing these skills yourself?" Admittedly, she was nervous to battle him. [break][break]

She only defeated Amor in combat by using his own tricks against him, and she was certain he'd been holding back, too. Temp had developed a team of pokemon that were no strangers to war. Ameena's own were largely unaccustomed besides Espathra and Musharna who had been her companions in the Galarian military. Even then, only Espathra had the sadism and natural lust for combat to carry her in a real conflict. She was still constructing her best fighters, but she was leagues ahead of where her strength was prior. [break][break]

"Does this team need the same gadgets you have? I have only a few components necessary for that suit you showed off in the chasm." And he had been showing off, she decided. Who in their right mind would otherwise jump into a pit of feral iron boulders?

TAGS [break]

NOTES – skip[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 13:53:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp had absolutely been showing off.[break][break]

"Yeah, I'll need to assess where people are at in skill level. Just because I don't need a team of elite battlers, I want to know the people under me can handle themselves in a pinch."[break][break]

How Tempest imagined it, himself and a few others would go in and stir up problems. They would need people to recon, spots that people like and could fill well. Logistics, data, distractions, even extraction in case of missteps- something cohesive. A chain was only as good as it's weakest link and all that.[break][break]

"Nah, but it can help for certain missions. Even if you aren't up to snuff or decide my squad ain't for you, I would recommend a Suit. End of the day all you really need is sharp wits and a willingness to throw down."[break][break]

Hati, meanwhile, had somehow chased a Luxray up a tree. The little fox was snarling at the bottom, flames dancing in her jaws and scorching the bark. Tempest just idly tossed another pokeball.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 catching flaffy

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 20:39:19 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EELEKTRIK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY RAICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE LUXRAY!
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 17:11:15 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Well, it sounds like no loss to try out." She was pleased to hear his attitude towards it was relatively laidback. All things violence and war seemed to be high-pressure affairs throughout the organization, but Temp made it sound like trying out for the school debate team. She liked that he was approachable, and she trusted that his position in Rocket was proof enough that he didn't attitude or demeanor to avoid fights because he could always finish them. [break][break]

Gardevoir teleported around an odd-colored Raichu that continued to try and quick attack her to no avail. Ameena spared some amusement, though she could tell through their bond that Gardevoir felt rather annoyed about this one. [break][break]

"A Sygna Suit after my Genesect project, then. I am unsure who to bond it to. Gardevoir is my most capable, but she fights so well on her own that I do not suspect it will add to her capacity, only mine." Their telepathy kept them in sync anyways. "How did you choose your partner?"

TAGS [break]

NOTES – catch raichu[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 1:04:37 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Genesect? Be careful when you get it. They can be kind of crazy while their programming settles." His own had been rather vicious. The one that had even seemed to have it's mind intact. Interesting but dangerous creatures. He would have allowed to see his own if they weren't in public.[break][break]

"My suit is fully upgraded, so I have two. Compass, my Farigiraf, is my main one. She's one of my most reliable pokemon on land. But," Temp clicks his tongue. He starts to talk with his hands here, giving a vague wave somewhere behind them; wherever the beach is in relation to them. "my specialties are actually aquatic combat, so the one I use the most is bonded to Marina, my Sharpedo. As long as it's a pokemon you trust and use a lot anyway your choice will be fine."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 skipping

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 4:02:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLITZLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE RAICHU!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP